2021 Action Planning for COVID-Adjusted Goals
Is there a "new" normal for 2021? Does it matter? Do we now create our own versions of normal? If so, how do we realign our business model and planning to meet new challenges?
In this session, Joyce and Sara will facilitate a discussion around the steps needed for you to create a new vision around COVID-adjusted goals for your organization. You'll work together to document your next steps to move forward. This will be an interactive session so come prepared to participate. Pre-registration will assure that you receive the needed worksheets.
: Joyce Krech Director, and Sara Levinson, Business Advisor at the SV SBDC, bring several
years of experience working with businesses and non-profit organizations. They share a passion for supporting small businesses to achieve impactful success in our communities.
- Participants will leave with:
- an understanding of their business model and how it determines their organization's operations and steps forward;
- a start for new 2021 Goals that may need adjusting to accommodate the impact of COVID;
- the beginning of an Action Plan built around 2021 Goals; and
- knowledge of how to follow up and complete their planning with the SV SBDC, if desired.