City of Harrisonburg Employee
Health & Benefits Fair 2019
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
We are excitedly planning for our 2019 City of Harrisonburg Employee Health & Benefits Fair and we would like to invite you to please mark your calendars and plan to join us as a vendor participant. Details regarding the event are listed below.
Questions related to the health and benefits fair can be directed to Tracey Breeden at 540.432.8920 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Health & Benefits Fair will be held on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at our Parks & Recreation Community Activities Center (305 S. Dogwood Drive, Harrisonburg, VA 22801) MapQuest Link – http://mapq.st/2puJbOI
- Registration is FREE to all vendors.
- Early registrations get the first 60 tables (once we have met that limit, you will need to bring your own table). After your registration has been approved, we will notify you if you will need to bring your own table.
- Vendors can begin setting up at 8:00 a.m. The rear of the building is available for unloading and loading prior to and after the event.
- If you need electricity, it is recommended that you bring at least a 25’ extension cord as outlets are limited. We will make every effort to place vendors who requested access to electricity close to an outlet.
- We kindly request that all vendors stay at the event through the allotted time. Our employees work varying hours and may not be able to attend the event until the afternoon.
- Wi-fi access will be available on the day of the event and instructions will be provided at your table along with a goody bag including bottled water and light snacks.
- A food vendor will be on-site with lunch, snacks and drinks if you want to help support them.
- Vendors are encouraged to bring promotional materials, free/discount certificates and items. Vendors are also welcome to provide a door prize that can be won by a City employee. If you plan to offer a door prize please notify us on the registration.
Your participation adds greatly to the success of our fair and we look forward to hearing from you!